1. International TEFL Training Institute is a worldwide recognized, accredited, global TEFL/TESOL training provider with schools in many countries.
Our state-of-the-art, accredited TEFL training solution are not only restricted to one country, they are accepted everywhere. Our accreditation has been authenticated by the State Department of the United States and bears the official seal and the original signature of John Kerry, former Secretary of State.
2. International TEFL Training Institute is member of the Chartered College of Teaching, a prestigious U.K. organization concerned with excellence in teacher training and development, headquartered in London.
3. International TEFL Training Institute is member of ACTFL--American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages.
4. Our program uses the same teacher training textbooks as acclaimed four-year colleges in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Our course content matches their programs; this makes our TEFL/TESOL certification absolutely compatible to the college level. Here is the reason why our graduates are hired by the most prominent, quality English schools around the world.
5. Our 120-Hour On-site and our 120-Hour Combined TEFL Course are eligible for credit transfer to an MA Ed.
7. International TEFL Training Institute is member of IATEFL.
8. Our teaching practice is led by highly qualified, experienced, native-English-speaking TEFL trainers who have already coached hundreds of prospective teachers.
Unlike organizations that send trainees to community centers and have them observed by any teacher that is willing to observe them, our trainees can be certain to receive expert guidance during teaching practice. Here is the reason why our graduates are so successful in the industry. You cannot replace the expertise and experience of a TEFL trainer by any teacher. Chances are this teacher may need help, too. They just don't know that they do.
9. We do not guarantee a job, but we personally engage in helping our trainees find teaching positions in the country of their choice.
All of our graduates who wanted to work are in excellent teaching positions. We have graduates who worked three or four years with the same employer before they decided to change their job to get to know another country. Our TEFL trainer wrote letters to schools in Dubai when a female graduate desired to work there. She has successfully been employed in a school run by UAE citizens ever since.
10. Our focus is on quality because schools want the best of the best. We at International TEFL Training Institute understand that and deliver an excellent, demanding training experience for the mature, serious teacher trainee.
We take pride in providing schools with enthusiastic teaching professionals who demonstrate clear leadership qualities, excellence in professional knowledge and love and commitment to the teaching profession.
11. We know what we are doing. As an organization with many training locations in the most beautiful areas of our world, we have been engaging in TEFL/TESOL training for 15 years.
Our global training work has not only given our trainees unforgettable experiences in different countries, it has also helped our organization develop an unmatched expertise of the requirements of different countries. Over the years, we have successfully developed a network of contacts, schools and recruiters that are ready to serve our trainees when needed.
12. It is the result that really matters.
If you are after solid teaching skills and a great school waiting for you at the end of the program, you have found the right partner with us. The hiring records of our graduates prove that we are doing something very right. Employers of our graduates are the public school systems of South Korea, China, Vietnam and Japan. Distinguished educational institutions such as Yale University and King Saud University in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) have given preference to our graduates. Quality names in the EFL teaching field are Education First, International House and Kaplan International Colleges—all of them work with EFL/ESL teachers trained by International TEFL Training Institute. We cannot possibly name all schools because there are so many.
13. We help non-native English speakers bring out their best.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it. One of our non-native English-speaking graduates works in the public school system of Stockholm, Sweden. Our graduate from Venezuela was hired by a U.S. public school to work in South Carolina. A Brazilian graduate opened her own English school in Brazil and operates it successfully.
International TEFL Training Institute—everything else is a compromise.
IInternational TEFL Training Institute is part of ACTFL—the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages. It is an organization concerned with the improvement of language instruction in the U.S. ACTFL sets benchmarks, educates language teachers and unites the creative forces of their members in in the pursuit of making U.S. education excellent. In our work, ACTFL has profoundly influenced some of the content creation for our TEFL courses and contributed to making them up to date with new advances in language teaching. It is through our work that ACTFL not only impacts the U.S. but all participating members of our organization in many countries
International TEFL Training Institute is actively engaged in the work of the Chartered College of Teaching (formerly The College of Teachers) of the U.K., a professional membership body for the teaching profession. It enables iTTi to work with teachers and educators around the world to affect change across the education landscape. Being involved opens an unprecedented opportunity for iTTi to not only help develop the U.K.’s Chartered College of Teaching but also to join them in shaping the future of the teaching profession.
IiTTi’s TEFL Program has been duly validated for credit transfer purposes by the European Global School - Paris, France, through its official academic affiliate, Bangkok School of Management, Thailand. Graduates of our TEFL programs (with onsite teaching practicum) can apply for an accelerated master’s program, facilitated by the Bangkok School of Management, with the degree awarded by EGS. The university is accredited by ASIC in the U.K., an accrediting body for international colleges & universities. ASIC itself is accredited by the British Council and the government of the U.K. EGS is also registered with and accredited by the French government to award bachelors’, masters’ and PhD degrees.
In the U.S., EGS is registered as European Global University and authenticated by the State Department of the U.S. as an international college with the right to award degrees.
International TEFL Training Institute is member of IATEFL. The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language was founded in the UK in 1967; it now has over 3,500 members in more than 100 countries worldwide. As a member, ITTI is able to develop opportunities for international networking and professional advancement in the EFL field, continuously improve the quality of its courses and publications, as well as offer a supportive and caring environment thanks to the exchange of information accomplished by the membership in this international organization. IATEFL membership number: 28391